Join Us for the first-ever BMW Motorrad ADV-X
From September 10th to 15th, you're invited to join the most passionate GS riders from across the land for the first-ever BMW Motorrad ADV-X.
Over the course of one action-packed week, you'll journey deep into British Columbia's rocky mountain range, traversing a variety of thrilling and challenging terrain while encountering some of the most breathtaking scenery this country has to offer.
Following each day's ride, you'll be treated to some R&R at BC's iconic Sun Peaks Resort, where you'll have the freedom to explore the countless shop, cafés, and restaurants nestled within Sun Peaks' European-style pedestrian village.
Don't miss your change to experience the adventure ride of a lifetime. Choose from one of the two event packages below to reserve your spot today.
More information —
What you'll need to Join
The BMW Motorrad ADV-X is open to GS riders of all skill levels. However, there are a few mandatory items that. you'll need to be part of the adventure.
- A BMW GS motorcycle
- Valid Motorcycle License
- Off-road riding safety gear
- off-road style boots are highly recommended (e.g, GS Comp Boots, Venture Grip GTX or similar)
- Off-road tires (Can Be ordered and fitted at the event)
- GPS capability is optional
- Maximun 1x55L Soft Luggage Bag (This must be a weather-prood soft bag no larger than 55L)
- The drive to have plenty of fun riding your GS!