- OCTOBER 15-16TH - SPACE AVAILABLE
BMW Enduro Off-Road Training program
Courses run Saturday and Sunday at Enduro Park Canada’s site outside Victoria, BC
IMPROVE YOU SKILLS
Improve your skills and you will get more out of your riding by riding smoother and safer and possibly a little faster too.
That’s why more and more riders are getting the benefits of BMW’s proven Off Road Training courses, there is no better way to prepare yourself for Adventure than to sign up for the Enduro Park Canada training course.
Whether you are quite new to adventure riding or have experience and would like a “refresher” to improve your skills and get your dialed in, the course is a great idea. Many riders sign up because they know they will benefit, don’t be the rider that should have signed up but didn’t.
During the two-day course, participants are taught the fundamental techniques of off-road riding and will progress to a much higher level. These basic techniques are the core elements of novice through to advanced riding. The Enduro Park Canada course is the BMW Off Road Training program.
Some of the skills covered are:
- Slow-speed manoeuvring and control
- Motorcycle off-road set-up
- Picking up a motorcycle off-road
- Correct body position/balance
- Throttle and clutch control
- Braking / Emergency braking
- Ascending and descending hills safely and confidently
- Emergency hill stop & turn around
- Riding over / around obstacles
- Multi surface riding – Sand, Gravel, dirt & water
- Trail riding / Practice
Lead Instructor - Ryan Austin - Certified BMW Off-Road Instructor